Drawing Out Ideas
- What is the objective?
- Why do you need new ideas?
- What is stopping the flow of ideas?
- Think about whether or not to try to get ideas in a group format.
- List pros and cons of group setting.
- Exchange of ideas vs. individuals trying to win support for their ideas.
- Choose meeting time and location (when will it least impact productivity)?
- Send meeting notification, include agenda.
- Conduct a Brainstorming meeting.
- Quantity vs. Quality.
- Build off others ideas.
- No negatives, no positives.
- Use sticky pads and markers.
- List 4 or 5 very specific work areas.
- Generate ideas on each one.
- Sort and group them (organize).
- Determine specific actions (actualize).
- Who, what, when.
Return to the Keys Page to see how to work through other issues with your team or individuals.
Success is One Click Away!Sign Up Now!
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.