- Think about the objective.
- Is change needed?
- What GOOD THINGS are happening?
- What is the specific change that is needed?
- What will be the positive impact of the change?
- Describe observation vs. expectation.
- Report reactions and perceptions.
- Ask for suggestions on specific actions.
- Recognize positives and encourage change.
The best catalyst for change is hope.
Return to the Keys Page to see how to work through other issues with your team or individuals.
Success is One Click Away!Sign Up Now!
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.